Silicone Coated Fiberglass Sleeving
Silicone coated fiberglass sleeving for Insulation Class B (130°C), Class F (155°C) and Class H (200°C) is ideal for heavy-duty applications and is resistant to temperature extremes. (130°C). It also meets electrical, as well as, thermal and mechanical requirements. It is extremely flexible with excellent push back and good cut-through resistance.
We also offer uncoated and resin-saturated high temperature, fray-resistant, braided and knitted fiberglass sleeving for Insulation Class C (over 240°C).
The mechanical properties and strength of Silicone coated fiberglass make it a great choice in applications such as:
- Transformer lead protection
- Motor coil leads
- Component isolation
- Power supply wiring
Technical Specifications of Silicone Coated Fiberglass
- Class H (200°C) insulating material.
- Coated with high abrasion-resistant silicone rubber
- -70°C to 240°C operating temperature range.
- Standard colors are white, black and natural. Other colors are available upon request.
- Grade A up to 8 kV
- Grade B up to 4 kV
- UL / CSA
- RoHS compliant
Technical specifications subject to change without notice. Contact us today to learn more!