Silicone Coated Fiberglass Sleeving
Silicone coated fiberglass sleeving for Insulation Class B (130°C), Class F (155°C) and Class H (200°C) is ideal for heavy-duty applications and is resistant to temperature extremes. (130°C). It also meets electrical, as well as, thermal and mechanical requirements. It is extremely flexible with excellent push back and good cut through resistance.
We also offer uncoated and resin saturated high temperature, fray-resistant, braided and knitted fiberglass sleeving for Insulation Class C (over 240°C).
The mechanical properties and strength of Silicone coated fiberglass make it a great choice in applications such as:
- Transformer lead protection
- Motor coil leads
- Component isolation
- Power supply wiring
Technical Specifications of Silicone Coated Fiberglass
- Class H (200°C) insulating material.
- Coated with high abrasion resistant silicone rubber
- -70°C to 240°C operating temperature range.
- Standard colors are white, black and natural. Other colors available upon request.
- Grade A up to 8 kV
- Grade B up to 4 kV
- UL / CSA
- RoHS compliant
Technical specifications subject to change without notice. Contact us today to learn more!