Acrylic Saturated Fiberglass Sleeving
Acrylic saturated fiberglass sleeving for Insulation Class B (130°C), Class F (155°C) and Class H (200°C) is ideal for heavy-duty applications and is resistant to temperature extremes. (130°C). Acrylic resin saturant applied to a heat-treated (annealed) electrical grade braided sleeving to provide body and firmness. A very flexible, non-fraying, flame-resistant sleeving available in standard wall and heavy wall.
- Lighting fixtures
- Ignitor and component leads
- Automotive wire harnesses
- Heating elements
Technical Specifications of Acrylic Saturated Fiberglass
- Capable of short term performance to 650°.
- Non-fraying and flexible
- Sizes range from #24 to 1”
- 240°C to 650°C operating temperature range (colors may fade or bake at 400°C)
- Insulation Class C
- Standard colors are natural and black
- Other colors available upon request
- UL and VW-1
- RoHS compliant
Technical specifications subject to change without notice. Contact us today to learn more!