Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Sleeving
Coated fiberglass sleeving for Insulation Class B (130°C), Class F (155°C) and Class H (200°C) is ideal for heavy-duty applications and is resistant to temperature extremes. (130°C). It also meets electrical, thermal, and mechanical requirements partly because of its excellent thermal endurance. It is extremely flexible with high push back and non-blocking.
- High voltage applications like welding apparatuses and transformers
- Insulating motor leads or other instruments
- Applications that require toughness and flexibility
- lighting fixtures like stoves, ovens, relays, etc.
Technical Specifications of Acrylic Coated Fiberglass
- Class F (155°C) insulating sleeving
- Excellent electrical, chemical and oil resistance properties
- High heat stability and flexibility
- Sizes range from #24 to 2”
- Continuous operating temperature to 155°C
- Standard colors are black, yellow and natural. Other colors available upon request
- Meets MIL-I-3190F, UL/CSA
- Grade A 7000 v. min. avg
- Grade B 4000 v. min. avg
- Grade C-1 2500 v. min. avg
- Grade C-2 1500 v. min. avg
- Grade C-3 N/A
- RoHS compliant
Technical specifications subject to change without notice. Contact us today to learn more!