Manual Tensioning Tools
Manual cable tie tools for 18 to 80 pound tensile strength ties are designed for easy tensioning and cutting of cable ties. The tools are designed to minimize hand strain and kickback for reduced hand injuries. Durable components will ensure efficiency and long life.
- Flush cut for a safer installation with no protrusions to damage neighboring components.
- Provides operational reliability and durability resulting in fewer repairs and an extended lifespan; eases wear and tear on tool components
- Contoured soft trigger and air-cushion handle keeps the wrist in an upright, neutral position providing greater operator control; minimizes slippage.
- Tension lock-in mechanism eliminates operator ability to change tension setting for critical applications.
- The greater tension range satisfies a variety of applications with just one tool.
- Wide tapered tie entry allows for easy insertion of each tie for improving productivity and streamlining the process of moving from one tie to another quickly.
- Models available for 18 lb. - 250 lb. cable ties
- Tools for Stainless steel cable tie also available
- RoHS compliant
- Military specifications