Heat Treated (Annealed) Fiberglass Sleeving
Heat-treated (annealed) fiberglass sleeving for Insulation Class B (130°C), Class F (155°C) and Class H (200°C) is ideal for heavy-duty applications and is resistant to temperature extremes. (130°C). Braided glass sleeving heat treated (annealed) to remove textile sizing and provide resistance to fraying when cut. Available in standard wall and heavy wall.
- High-temperature applications like ovens, stoves, coffee makers, toasters
- Insulation of wires and irregular shapes
- Thermal protection of insulated wires
Technical Specifications of Heat Treated (Annealed) Fiberglass
- Sizes range from #24 to 1”
- 240°C to 650°C operating temperature range
- Insulation Class C
- Standard color is natural
- Other colors available upon request
- UL and VW-1
- RoHS compliant
Technical specifications subject to change without notice. Contact us today to learn more!