Heavy Wall Heat Shrink Tubing (Cable Sleeves)
Our heavy wall heat shrink tubing (Cable Sleeves) resists moisture, fungus and weathering. This tubing is useful in applications where insulation, abrasion resistance and strain relief are important. Also available with an adhesive liner that provides water sealing and environmental protection in wet or underground applications.
- Excellent electrical and mechanical insulation
- Provides complete environmental protection and insulation
- High impact, abrasion, corrosion and chemical resistance
- Withstands severe mechanical requirements
- Seals and protects cable splices and terminations
- Insulates and protects cable joints and terminations
- Used in the cable TV, electrical/utility and mass transportation markets
- 3:1 and 5.6:1 shrink ratios available
- Operating temperature range -30°C to 110°
- Sizes range from .300” to 9”
- UL / CSA and military specifications
- Standard color is black
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.