Wire & Cable Management Menu
Cable Clips & Clamps
- Bundling Clips - Designed for use with cable ties or electrical tape, bundling clips provide a simple method of securing wire and cable bundles. These clips are available in standard and standoff orientations, with a variety of mounting options.
- Connector Clips - Designed for use with cable ties or electrical tape, bundling clips provide a simple method of securing wire and cable bundles. These clips are available in standard and standoff orientations, with a variety of mounting options.
- Edge Clips - Mount and route wire and cable bundles without the need for mounting holes or additional fasteners. Edge clips feature a metal clip that firmly attaches to a plastic or metal edge and an additional clip area that holds a wire or cable bundle. Available in a variety of high performance materials, including stainless steel
- Fir Tree Clips - Insert easily into mounting holes to provide a secure fixing point to route wires and cables. Bundles easily snap in and out of clips, while the fir tree mount holds the clip securely in place and provides a high extraction force.
- C Clips - The C-shaped opening of these clips allows for easy insertion and removal of tubes and hoses. C Clips feature a modular design that allows them to be linked together to secure multiple bundles. Options include a model with an integrated fir tree mount that inserts into existing holes and a model with a cable tie that secures to tubular frame rails.
- Locking C Clips - Locking C Clips are designed with a pressure sensitive clip that automatically closes around cable and hose bundles as the bundle is inserted. These clips feature a modular design that allows them to be linked together to secure multiple bundles. Available with or without an integrated push mount that snaps into existing holes.
- Screw Mount Clips - Available for different bundle diameters, these clips screw into surfaces to provide a secure fixing point for routing wire and cable bundles. The open clip design allows easy placement and release of bundles, for quick installation and maintenance.
- Convoluted Tubing Clips - These clips provide a quick and easy method for securing and routing convoluted tubing. The clip includes an internal rib that prevents lateral movement of tubing. Convoluted tubing clips are available in stud mount or fir tree mount models for different bundle diameters.
- Nail Clips - Designed for routing wire and cable on wood, drywall, masonry joints, cinder block and mortar, nail clips include a hardened steel nail that won’t bend during installation.
- Hose Clamps - Available in sizes ranging from .25” to 4.5” in diameter, hose clamps easily ratchet closed for quick and easy installation. Made of high performance, durable plastic materials, these lightweight clamps apply firm, even pressure that will not distort or crush hoses.
- P Clamps - These P-shaped clamps are designed to secure cable, hose and wire bundles by attaching to them to existing holes. Made of a durable but lightweight plastic material, they are ideal for use in applications where weight minimization is important.
- Adhesive Cable Clamps - These clamps have an adhesive backing to provide a fast and convenient method of routing wire and cable bundles along flat surfaces.
- Flat Ribbon Clamps - Designed to route and protect flat ribbon cables in computers, electronics, panels and components, these clamps adjust to accommodate the exact height of the cable, for a secure hold that will not damage sensitive wires or cables. Choose from adhesive backed and screw mount models
- Cable Ties with Wire Clamps - These cable ties come with a re-closeable clamp that snaps onto solid wire to secure bundles. Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different wire frame diameters, they are offered in two orientations to allow cables to be routed either parallel or perpendicular to wire.
- UV Stabilized
- Heat Resistant
- Available in various materials
- Meets UL Flammability
- RoHS Compliant