Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing
Our Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing is flame retardant and provides sealing and protection from fluids, moisture and corrosion. Available in flexible and semi-rigid.
- Flexible, semi-flexible, semi-rigid and medical grades
- Good mechanical strength and cut-through resistance
- Environmentally seals and protects
- Meets UL, CSA and military specifications
- RoHS compliant
- Protects and seals electronic components, wire splices, back end connectors and cable breakouts
- High expansion ratio for repairing damaged wire and cable jacketing without removing connectors
- Protection from fluids, moisture and corrosion in outdoor, automotive and marine applications
- Rugged protection against abrasion, vibration and flexing
- Available in 2:1, 3:1 and 4:1 shrink ratios
- More flexible versions: 3:1 and 4:1
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 130°C
- Sizes range from 1/8” to 2”
- Standard color is black
- AMS-DTL-23053/4 Class 1, 2 & 3.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.