Wire Duct Characteristics
- Wiring Duct efficiently routes and protects wire and cable.
- Made from high impact, rigid PVC.
- Available in solid, slotted and high density slotted styles.
- Helps maximize space within panels.
- Smooth edges to ensure worker safety.
- Covers are provided with a non-slip plastic lining to ensure the cover remains in place.
- Cover is flush with the side of duct for increased wire capacity.
- Mounting holes are designed for installation versatility.
- Covers are interchangeable.
- RoHS compliant.
- Available in solid, slotted, and high density slotted styles.
- Over 26 sizes.
- Gray, white, black and blue colors available. Other colors available upon request.
- Comes in 6 foot lengths.
- Available with pressure sensitive, rubber based adhesive backing used for temporary positioning or permanent mounting.
- Covers are sold separately and are interchangeable.
- UL/CSA, UL flame rating of 94V-0.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.