Cable Ties, Clamps and Mounting Bases
Cable Ties, Cable Clamps and Mounting Bases Characteristics
- Cable ties are used for bundling and securing wire and cable.
- They are available in a wide variety of styles, sizes, and colors.
- Used for quick, simple cable mounting.
- Identification ties allow for identifying and tying bundles of cable in one operation.
- Available in a wide variety of materials ranging from nylon to fluoropolymers.
- Hose clamps are lightweight and corrosion resistant manufactured from high performance, thermoplastic materials selected to work well in a variety of diverse environments.
- Heat stabilized materials are available for high temperature, motor and under-hood applications.
- We offer a wide variety of cable tie mounts suited for many applications.
- Mounting bases are used in conjunction with cable ties to stabilize and secure wiring bundles, both indoors and outdoors.
- Mounting bases are secured using rubber based adhesive, acrylic adhesive, or also can be screw mounted.
- RoHS compliant.
Cable Ties, Cable Clamps and Mounting Bases Applications
- Cable ties, mounts, and clamps are used in a wide variety of applications and industries.
- Common applications include automotive, marine, medical, transportation, construction, defense, communications, agriculture, utilities, and many more.
Cable Ties, Cable Clamps and Mounting Bases Specifications
- 18# to 250# cable tie tensile strengths available.
- Available in a wide variety of colors and packaging.
- Many different varieties such as heavy duty, releasable, screw mount, push mount, button head, double head, identification, tamper evident, and grip ties.
- Available in nylon, polypropylene, tefzel and halar.
- Heat stabilized, UV stabilized and flame retardant available.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.