Characteristics of Industrial Pressure Sensitive Tapes
- Excellent quick stick and high hold characteristics.
- Moisture and abrasion resistant.
- Total transparency available for maximum label readability.
- Economical and durable.
- High impact resistance.
- Available in static-free.
- High temperature, all purpose for optimum holding applications.
- Good high baking temperature characteristics.
- Finger smooth crepe backing.
- No adhesive transfer.
- Smooth adhesive coat for excellent surface contact.
- Designed for use with automated packaging equipment.
- Excellent resistance to water, moisture and edge tear.
- Quick stick, high tensile strength and easy tear properties.
- High temperature reliability.
- Natural colored flat back paper tape used for textile industry applications.
- Excellent conformability.
- Easy unwind, hand tear-able, good moisture resistance & easily
- Vinyl coated cloth tape offering high tensile strength and excellent
- Waterproof and weatherproof.
- Handles a wide range of temperature and climate conditions.
- Flame retardant.
- Oil, solvent, abrasion and tear resistant.
- High dielectric strength.
- Non-corrosive resists acids and solvents.
Industrial Pressure Sensitive Tapes Specifications
- Film, paper masking, paper packaging, reinforced/strapping, cloth,
vinyl, double coated/splicing, transfer, PTFE, thread sealant, silicone & foil.
- Various thicknesses and temperatures.
- Meets UL, CSA and military specifications.
- RoHS compliant.
More Pressure Sensitive Tapes.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.
<Back | Top | Home