Electronic Tapes Characteristics
- Withstands high temperatures with clean removal.
- Heavy duty where more strength and protection is needed.
- Flame retardant.
- EMI/RFI shielding.
- Excellent conformability.
- Good hold and adhesion.
- Low static products available.
- Aggressive and solvent resistance.
- Used for holding and mounting especially where strength and conformability
- Provides complete and easy removal protection from harsh chemicals
during the plating application.
- Protects gold fingers during wave solder and hot air leveling.
- Used for bandoliering and sequencing electronic components.
- Plating, sequencing, masking, foil, polyimide, hot air leveling & PTFE.
- .5 mil to 30 mil thicknesses.
- Operating temperature ranges from 80°C to 200°C.
- Rubber, acrylic and silicone adhesives.
- Slit to any size width.
- Capable of holding very tight tolerances.
- Meets UL, CSA and military specifications.
- RoHS compliant.
More Pressure Sensitive Tapes.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.
<Back | Top | Home