Medical Device & Laboratory Labeling
- Bar Coding
- Electronic component identification
- Medical electronics
- Equipment marking and tracking
- Identifying and tracking laboratory samples including cryogenics
- Vial, slide, plate and general identification
- Tamper evident labels
- Available in aluminum foil, glass cloth, metalized polyester, nylon cloth, paper,
polyester, polyester/paper, polyethylene napthalate (PEN), polyamide, polyolefin,
polypropylene, Tedlar®, vinyl and vinyl cloth
- Ideal for freezer, liquid nitrogen and autoclave environments
- Available in self laminating, low-profile (extremely thin) and removable/repositionable
- Print technologies available include thermal transfer, laser, in jet and dot matrix.
- Sizes range from .094" to 6"
- Temperature ranges from -196°C to 350°C
- Static dissipative adhesives available
- Custom labels quoted upon request
- RoHS compliant.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.
<Back | Top | Home