PVC Heat Shrink Tubing
Electro Insulation is a supplier of high quality PVC heat shrink tubing. Our heat shrink tubing can be used for wire harnessing and wire splicing and insulating terminals while remaining resistant to oils and grease. PVC shrinkable tubes posses a low heat shrink temperature. This tubing is resistant to harsh elements including chemicals and oils, and is resilient to natural elements such as sunlight, moisture and fungus. Another important characteristic is that this product is highly flame retardant. PVC heat shrink tubing's 2:1 shrink ratio is ideal for applications involving the outdoors. In addition, layflat PVC tubing is cost-effective, and it's thin quality makes it optimal for wire harnesses, insulating terminals and environments that include oils and grease, as it is resistant to those elements.
PVC Shrinkable Tube Characteristics
- Low heat shrink temperature.
- Highly flame retardant tubing.
- Resists most chemicals and oils.
- Resists sunlight, moisture and fungus.
- Meets UL, CSA and military specifications.
- RoHS compliant.
Layflat PVC Tubing Applications
- Wire harnesses and wire splices.
- Insulating terminals.
- Superior environmental and UV stability.
- Lower cost alternative to polyolefin.
- Resistant to oils, cleaners and grease.
PVC Heat Shrink Tubing Specifications
- 2:1 shrink ratio.
- Temperature range -20°C to 105°C.
- Available in standard wall (.020”) and heavy wall (.031”).
- Layflat PVC.
- Sizes range from 3/64” to 4”.
- Standard colors are black, white, red, yellow, blue and clear.
- Standard color in heavy wall is black.
- Available with adhesive lining.
- MIL-I-23053/2 Class 2.
Additional Products and Services
Contact us about your PVC Heat Shrink Tubing needs
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.