Dual Wall Heat Shrink Tubing
(Adhesive and Encapsulant Lined)
- Flexible, semi-flexible, semi-rigid and medical grades.
- Good mechanical strength and cut-through resistance.
- Environmentally seals and protects.
- Meets UL, CSA and military specifications.
- RoHS compliant.
- Protects and seals electronic components, wire splices, back end connectors and cable breakouts.
- High expansion ratio for repairing damaged wire and cable jacketing without removing connectors.
- Protection from fluids, moisture and corrosion in outdoor, automotive and marine applications.
- Rugged protection against abrasion, vibration and flexing.
- Available in 2:1, 3:1 and 4:1 shrink ratios.
- More flexible versions: 3:1 and 4:1
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 130°C.
- Sizes range from 1/8” to 2”.
- Standard color is black.
- AMS-DTL-23053/4 Class 1, 2 and 3.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.