Heavy Wall Heat Shrink Tubing & Heat Shrink Cable Sleeves
- Excellent electrical and mechanical insulation.
- Provides complete environmental protection and insulation.
- High impact, abrasion, corrosion and chemical resistance.
- Flame retardant.
- Withstands severe mechanical requirements.
- RoHS compliant.
- Seals and protects cable splices and terminations.
- Insulates and protects cable joints and terminations.
- Used in the cable TV, electrical/utility and mass transportation markets.
- 3:1 and 5.6:1 shrink ratios available.
- Operating temperature range -30°C to 110°C.
- Sizes range from .300” to 9”.
- Meets UL/CSA and military specifications.
- Standard colors are black and red.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.