Convoluted Tubing & Sleeving
Convoluted Tubing Characteristics
- Non-slit and slit convoluted tubing (corrugated) is excellent for protection of wire, cable and hoses. The full length slit down the side allows quick installation of your assembly.
- Made of durable polyethylene, high temperature nylon, rigid polypropylene, PTFE, FEP, ETFE or PEEK™.
This material offers excellent abrasion resistance and wire protection for under the hood and body applications.
- Black nylon.
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 149°C.
- Black polyethylene.
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 93°C.
- Black polypropylene.
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 135°C.
- Sizes range from 1/2” to 2”.
- Custom colors and cut lengths available upon request.
- Available in slit and non-slit lengths.
- RoHS compliant.